Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to patent a product idea good a perception you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full-line of products and not trying to add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar products and that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they perform quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover specific product idea. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can expect very little protection reviews for InventHelp sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to take the risk for being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as it can.