Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some for the reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a full line of providers not wanting to add more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar services that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your InventHelp Products has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, Invent Help to they begin a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product idea but these have decided to the line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So do not want to take the risk of being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and study part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.